Incendiary transcripts between Andrew Tate and one victim. How he was spelling her with the Loverboy method: "You'll be mine forever!" (English)

Archive.ph | Archive.org


Incendiary transcripts emerged between Andrew Tate and one victim. Brothers Andrew and Tristan Tate were spelling women through the Loverboy method. By this method, the two millionaire brothers managed to make the girls not complain to court, but they also managed to make them prostitute. Here's the discussion between Andrew Tate and a victim!

According to Reality Plus, new revelations have emerged from the dossier that led to the arrest of brothers Andrew and Tristan Tate. There are incendiary transcripts between Andrew Tate and a victim, and these transcripts show their diabolical plan by which they kept girls into prostitution, by which they intimidated victims not to complain in court, but also details that have not been published before. The two brothers were acting by the Loverboy method.

Emory (Andrew Tate): You have to understand that once you are mine, you will be mine forever. A woman never leaves her man. I'll be the last man in your life.

Emory: what do we do if we fall in love and I rob you to bring you to Bucharest?
Fa.: I don't think it's kidnapping if I want to come.

Emory: first I have to see in your eyes that you will never be able to live without me. And then I can trust you to show you everything
The girl: Bring a ring with you when you come 😊

Emory: Can you be loving enough to be a wife? Always be near me, wherever I go? Talking to men besides me? Ride or die? 😊

Emory: you have to move to Romania with me, to keep an eye on you.
Emory: You're mine. Don't forget that. And act as such. We'll be together soon.
Daffa: but can I trust you?
Emory: Yes. You can.
Emory: You will move to Romania with me. I plan when I get there. First, I might have to go to Prague for a few days.
Emory: and we meet in Romania.

Emory: and I want to know that you are determined
Emory: Serious marriage.
- The girl: Yes. I am serious.

After such an approach by the two millionaire brothers, they and their associates discussed the girls recruited as a commodity.

ANDREW TATE: Did you tell the new one that you're making a lot of money?
ANDREW TATE: Ask her to take pictures of you
P.I.: yes.
P.I.: You mean me and her in pictures?
ANDREW TATE: yes
P.I.: What kind of pictures?
ANDREW TATE: anything for onlyfans
P.I.: in underwear? He won't do it
ANDREW TATE: see

P.I.: G spoke to her today and will go live with B tonight to try

ANDREW TATE: And with Tristan's new girl you're doing a really good job
ANDREW TATE: Tristan wants you to bring her back and stay there
ANDREW TATE: Tomorrow I take care of B and U, we have to be alone and find a solution to that.”
P.I.: He knows about onlyfans?

TRISTAN TATE: no
TRISTAN TATE: and he's studying to become a lawyer, he doesn't care
TRISTAN TATE: and he would never do it
P.I.: I know. He asked me to show him my TikTok and I wasn't sure.
Tate Brothers forced girls to prostitute themselves

Prosecutors' indictment shows that brothers Andrew and Tristan Tate forcing the girls into prostitution. A victim of the two claimed he did not call the police, because Tristan Tate scared her.

“The injured person G.E.A. claimed that he did not call the police, because the defendant Tristan Tate scared her, told him that he had surveillance cameras placed all over the house and even happened to him that when he was going into the living room he wrote, the defendant Tristan Tate would send him a message and told him that he was seeing her in the sufs and writing. Thus, the defendant Tristan Tate informed him that she was always supervised.

He mentioned the injured person G.E.A. that before talking to the U.A., he talked to the named P.Y. about everything that happened there and realized that A. didn't know what was really going on. The girls were not allowed to talk to each other about their other relationships, and if this happened, they were threatened to be beaten by the name Naghel Georgiana. Named P.Y. was even threatened by defendant Naghel Georgiana. According to the statement of the injured person G.E.A., they were in that house because they were in the beginning.

According to the statement of the injured person G.E.A., while living with those girls, he was not allowed to leave the house alone, he was always supervised by the other girls, except A. Every time he said that he wanted to go outside, he was told that he must be accompanied by someone else”, according to the prosecutors’ indictment, according to Realitatea Plus.